About Medical Institute of North-Caucasian State Humanitarian Technological Academy
Academy has built up its strength steadily, being recognized now as a leading quality education service provider, and has significantly contributed in continuously improving the standards and penetration of higher education. Our Academy, a trademark for quality education is a name sought-after by students globally. They come here with a vision; a vision to build a career, a vision to learn, a vision to prosper and live up to the great variety of educational and professional skill enhancement courses through the institutions covering several important disciplines to bring out graduates of excellence to face the challenges of the modern fast changing global scenario.
We offer multiple pathways and flexible options in getting the best in education at the undergraduate, postgraduate, specialty and professional level....
Academic departments of the Medical Institute:
- Department of Internal Medicine (graduating Department). The Head of the Department - Professor Khapaev, Bashir Alimdzhasharovich, Doctor of Medical Sciences.
- Department of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery. Head of the Department - Professor Gyusan, Arsenty Onikovich, Doctor of Medical Sciences.
- The Department of Human Morphology. Head of Department – Associate Professor Tambieva, Zinhar Aminovna, Candidate of Medical Sciencees.
- Department of Surgical Diseases with The Course of Topographical Anatomy and Operative Surgery. Head of the Department - Professor Chaushev, Israfil Nazbievich, Doctor of Medical Sciences.
- Department of Humanities and Natural Sciences – Head of the Department -, Associate Professor Konkov, Lev Ivanovich, Candidate of Chemical Sciences
- Department of Hospital Surgery with The Course of Anesthesiology and Intensive Care (graduating department). Head of Department – Professor Temrezov, Marat Borispievich, Doctor of Medical Sciences.
- Department of Propedeutics of Internal Diseases. Head of Department – Professor Kotelevets, Sergey Mikhailovich , Doctor of Medical Sciences.
- Course Duration – 6 Years.
- Medium of instruction – English.
- No entrance exams, No Donations.
- WHO, MCI Recognized Best Medical colleges.
- Affordable fee & Low cost of living.
- European life standard.
- Comfortable hostel accommodation on field.
- Perfect academic, sport and diversion facilities.
- Well equipped hospitals with tertiary care.
- One of the best education system in Europe & Asia.
- Indian Food
- Boys Hostel
- Girls Hostel
- Parking Facility
- IT Infrastructure
- Accomodation on campus
- Alumni Associations
Stavropol a city and the administrative center of Stavropol Krai, Russia. As of the 2010 Census, its population was 398,539.It was previously known as Voroshilovsk
Stavropol has a theater and an association football team called FC Dynamo Stavropol.
The city, like many other Russian cities has its own botanical garden, which covers up to 18 hectares, including 16 hectares of natural woods
Stavropol experiences a humid subtropical climate (Köppen climate classification: Cfa), bordering an oceanic climate (Cfb) or, following the 0 °C isotherm, a humid continental climate (Dfa/Dfb), with short but cold winters (though mild for Russia) and hot summers. Precipitation is rather low, with a 562 millimeters (22.1 in) annual average.
Stavropol is not protected by the mountains in the winter months, so it can frequently get very cold. The lowest temperature recorded in Stavropol was −28.3 °C (−18.9 °F) on 8 February 2012, while the highest was +39.7 °C (103.5 °F) on 8 August 2006.